8.31.2015

The only good bye that I'll enjoy.



Blackhead Off! c/o Memebox

It's funny. When you're younger, you don't really notice the little things on your face, let alone that big smear of chocolate across your mouth. When you get older, you start to notice every hair out of place, every eyebrow hair that grows out of line, and, of course, all the black heads. I've tried so many things to get rid of blackheads: brown sugar scrubs, toothpaste, other scrubs, etc., so when Memebox sent me something new to try out to get rid of these blackheads, I was so excited.

The process was pretty easy; using the tweezers they supplied, pick up one of the sheets and then leave it on your nose for 20-30 minutes. After that time, take it off and use the q-tip to gently rub off the filth from your nose. Turn the q-tip around to use the small tool to gently scrap off the rest of the filth. I found that it quickly cleaned my nose and was happy about it. Because I tried it for only 20 minutes, I didn't feel that the product did as much as it could do if I had left it on for another 30. I'm going to be doing it again, so if you're interested, leave me a comment in the comments below! 

And be sure to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin'! :)

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE