4.20.2015

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I have an obsession with jewelry and that I'm a hoarder of it (to be fair, I got a lot sent to me). And because of that, I haven't felt the need to go out to find jewelry or accessories. Lately, however, I've been searching for more to spruce up my spring outfits by adding something new to complete the look, but being the broke college student that I am, I can't afford to be buying every jewelry that catches my eye. So when Blair from Rocksbox asked be to be one of their It Girls for their jewelry subscription service, I immediately typed back, "Yes, yes, yes!!"

Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service where members pay a flat $19 a month to get access to a beautiful variety of different types of jewelry. Each box comes with 3 pieces of jewelry customized to the member's result in a style quiz taken at the first step after signing up. The quiz helps the ladies at Rocksbox determine what pieces they should put in your personalized box. After they send it and you receive it, you get to keep the jewelry until however long you like. When you're tired of the jewelry and want something else, send the box back with all the jewelry, and they'll send you a new one! Of course, if you absolutely love the pieces in the box, you can choose to buy it to keep forever!

In my first box, I got:
As you can see, I fell in love with the bracelet, so I had to buy it! Oh, and did I mention that you get $10 a month to buy whatever jewelry you want? And that you get $25 for every friend that you invite? It's pretty awesome.

So rundown: 
  • Rocksbox Sets are curated for you based on your style profile.
  • You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like.
  • You can return your set anytime, as often as you like, and we’ll send out a new set of three right away.
  • You pay the same membership fee regardless of how often you exchange your box.
  • When you're ready for refresh of your box send back all the pieces you don't wish to purchase.
  • If you love a piece, keep it when you return your box and you'll be billed at the Insiders' Price shown on your packing list.
What do you guys think? If I haven't been able to convince you that this subscription service is amazing, use my code 'dianeehoangxoxo' for your first month free! Just so you can try it out to see how you like it ;)
All jewelry c/o Rocksbox

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

1 comment

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE