2.28.2015


I love lace. I love the texture, the intricate design, the feminine and sultry look that it gives - I just love lace. Personally, I love black lace paired with more black (I'm obviously a very colorful person). Typically, I would have paired this look with a leather/moto jacket, but because I wanted to give a more classy chic look, I paired the lace top with a boyfriend blazer from H&M. To add on with the classy look, I accessorized with minimal and simple accessories like this pearl necklace from Laguna Pearl. Besides having a variety of different pearls and types of jewelry, Laguna Pearl allows you to pick the length, color, and clasp of your pearl necklace like I was able to. I love how it adds a touch of elegance to my outfit. And because I always like to have a little bit of edge to my outfit, I paired this outfit with my thigh high boots.

NECKLACE - c/o Laguna Pearl || WATCH - c/o Daniel Wellington || BRACELET - c/o Rafia Jewelry {use "LovePhoenix" for 10% your purchase!} || BLAZER - H&M || TOP - Forever 21 (found at flea market) || PANTS - Zara || BOOTS - Charlotte Russe || BAG - Steve Madden

Photography: Brandon Lee Davis
[Flickr // Instagram // Tumblr // YouTube]

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE